Search This Blog

Friday 6 January 2012

Backwards day

It seemed to me that yesterday was backwards day in the world, and I didn't get the memo...

Went to the ped's with #2, to get results of her abd. U/S, done new years eve. It was done to rule out pyloric stenosis, as she has had a rough go with her tummy since day 1. Anyways, it is winter...I saw 3, count them 3, cars with their tops down...crazy people everywhere, either self-induced or not. On the bus on the way home, I had to stand just inside with the strolleras the bus was packed. Once I was safely aboard with my 3.5 month old daughter, I realized quickly the young lady sitting next to the stroller was completely whacked on something and began sputtering death threats about my child. I kept calm, made eye contact with a fairly large gentleman next to her, and wtched her closely. I would have seriously f#@&ed her up if she had made a move towards my baby. The adrenaline was instant! Mama bear mode! Anyways, just thought I'd share that.
the ultrasound was normal, by the way.
Yey!


peace,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment