Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 January 2012

My first blog

Hello Blogging world!

I am a blogging virgin, well, I guess I was, now!

My name is Jenn, I am 30-ish, and currently on maternity leave after giving birth to my second child. I am Married to the love of my life, whom I have been with for 10 years.

I am a Gemini, which predisposes me to be a good communicator, the trouble is, having a stimulating conversation with a 3 year old, or her 3 month old baby sister just doesn't cut it. That being said, My three year old is more intelligent than most college educated adults that I know. Her vocabulary floors me every day, in good and bad ways!

It is January 3rd, 2012 today. Our family had a fairly good Holiday season, dispite the untimely loss of my father-in-law 3 days before Christmas. He was a great man, and will be missed by all who knew him.

I decided to begin blogging as an outlet for the yammerings I spew out on a daily basis. It can be difficult for my husband to keep up, as my thoughts skip from thing to thing so quickly, another gemini thing I guess.

It is currently PISSING rain, as it often does in our province, and the mild melancholy feeling that accompanies the weeks after the holidays has taken over. Its really amazing how the happiness and positivity of the holidays can just be gone so fast after the dates pass. Oh well, onward and upward I guess! I have big hopes for this coming year, including finally getting my driver's license, as I am a chickenshit and haven't gotten it yet. That is the first goal. #1, numero uno.

I'll let you know how it goes!

Later.

J

1 comment:

  1. LOL - sounds like you and I have some things in common. I hope to finally get my licence this year too!

    ReplyDelete